iVN Advanced Modelling
This series of videos has been designed to help get you delve deeper into the advanced modelling techniques within iVN Core for, our integrated energy network design and analysis. The course also includes videos that provide a practical guide for using the add on modules iVN Heat and iVN Optimise in a variety of applications. More in-depth iVN training tailored to your particular needs is available on request.
- Undertake analysis of the simulated results. Including the comparison of different scenarios
- Apply control strategies within iVN Core to customise the network operation
- Create different scenario models in order to explore how changes affect network performance
- Heat network modelling to identify existing and prospective district heating opportunities, while taking account of heat losses, mass flow rates and supply/return temperatures in iVN Heat
- Use of the optimisation engine in iVN Optimise to test different asset attributes with the goal of providing optimal configuration and reducing carbon emissions
Need to cover the basics first? Check out our Getting Started course for an introduction to iVN.
Sign up for a free iVN Trial to see how you can use it to model electricity, heating, cooling, waste water and waste heat networks and share energy across buildings:https://www.iesve.com/products/ivn/trial
Our On-Demand Learning courses have been designed by our IES Training experts, who have been training users of our software across the world for over 20 years.