iVN Advanced Modelling
This series of videos has been designed to help get you started with the advanced modelling techniques within iVN, our integrated energy network design and analysis tool. The course includes our advanced videos that provide a practical guide for using the tool in a variety of applications. More in-depth iVN training tailored to your particular needs is available on request.
- Undertake analysis of the simulated results. Including the comparison of different scenarios
- Apply control strategies within iVN to customise the network operation
- Create different variant models in order to explore how changes affect network performance
- Create an infrastructure model of a power flow network
- Import a Python script and assigning it to a custom installation
Need to cover the basics first? Check out our Getting Started course for an introduction to iVN.
Sign up for a free iVN Trial to see how you can use it to model electricity, heating, cooling, waste water and waste heat networks and share energy across buildings: www.iesve.com/icl/ivn/trial
Our On-Demand Learning courses have been designed by our IES Training experts, who have been training users of our software across the world for over 20 years.