Getting Started with iVN
This series of videos has been designed to help you get started with iVN, our integrated energy network design and analysis tool. The course covers a basic introduction and provides a practical guide for using the tool in a variety of applications.
- Create buildings in iVN and import existing geometry
- Create network models and explore the different types of network views available
- Import real and simulated building demand data using multiple methods
- Importing and assigning weather files to ensure accurate simulations
- Add network installations from the asset library
Check out our Advanced Modelling course to help you delve deeper into using iCD to undertake sustainable masterplanning.
Sign up for a free iVN Trial to see how you can use it to model electricity, heating, cooling, waste water and waste heat networks and share energy across buildings: www.iesve.com/icl/ivn/trial
Our On-Demand Learning courses have been designed by our IES Training experts, who have been training users of our software across the world for over 20 years.
StartNavigating the iVN (4:31)
StartCreating Buildings (4:30)
StartAdding Buildings to a Network Model (3:25)
StartNetwork Displays (4:51)
StartAdding Network Installations (5:51)
StartNetwork Configuration (1:35)
StartImporting Weather Files (1:46)
StartGenerating Building Demand Data: Manual Import from iSCAN to iVN (5:18)
StartGenerating Building Demand Data: Energy Simulation (5:54)
StartGenerating Building Demand Data: Import iCD Results (7:03)