These on-demand learning sessions are designed to get you started quickly with IES-ERGON and cover practically how you can use the tool in a variety of situations, on its own or in conjunction with IESVE, to deliver additional services to your clients based on operational data.
Take the effort out of creating operational and calibrated energy models. Learn how to use IES-ERGON to enable the quick and easy upload of data from building/energy management systems, meters and sensors, alongside real weather data. Fill data gaps, create year-specific operational profiles for use in the Virtual Environment and make direct comparisons of metered and simulated data, enabling model calibration.
Using an example demonstration project and associated files, during these sessions, you will learn how to:
- Set up an IES-ERGON project and import operational data
- Create calendars and clocks using expressions
- Calculate total electricity power using expressions
- Import actual weather year (AWY)
- Explore operational data in Ergon
- Learn techniques for filling gaps using Expressions
- Learn how to generate relevant input variables derived from metered data
- Link IES-ERGON with an IESVE project
- Replace compliance profiles by actual profiles from the building
- Compare metered and simulated data in VistaPro
- Understand calibration principles
IES-ERGON is at the cutting-edge of digital engineering solutions for Existing Buildings. Unlock the value of operational data.
Our IES-ERGON team include Measurement and Verification professionals, data experts and experienced consultants on building operations around the globe. They have designed this on-demand training to get you started with IES-ERGON. Now you too can start to unlock the value of operational data.