This package contains a set of IESVE training courses, that show the integration across all of the most commonly used applications within the IESVE. The courses give you access to training videos, notes, VE practice models and quizzes for the following tasks:
- Create Model Geometry from scratch in ModelIT
- Visualise Shading and run Shading calculations prior to simulation using SunCast
- Assess Natural Ventilation using MacroFlo
- Set the site location and choose what weather file to use for running the simulation
- Create profiles to use in many ways, including within systems, to specify lighting/occupancy rates or control windows
- Use ApacheSim to create simplified systems and set the thermal templates, and to create and assign constructions. Then run a dynamic simulation using the Apache engine, and assess the simulation results in VistaPro
- Assess daylighting and luminaires using FlucsPro
- Perform detailed assessments of daylight metrics, which can include Climate Based Daylight Modelling in RadianceIES
- Use computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to perform detailed assessments of airflow within the building using MicroFlo
- Quickly assemble HVAC plant and control systems, using a flexible schematic component-based approach in ApacheHVAC
- Use the IESVE compliance applications to quickly perform UK compliance tasks for either SBEM or DSM compliance checks and to generate EPCs.
You can purchase this full package for just £495 per year; a saving of 45%!
Our On-Demand Learning courses have been designed by our IES Training experts, who have been training users of our software across the world for over 20 years.