FlucsDL allows you to perform lighting analyses to determine daylighting levels within a room, or a group of rooms.
Use FlucsDL to:
- Investigate indoor daylighting conditions across any number of rooms
- Produce plots of daylight levels, daylight factors and threshold areas
- Generate reports of daylight levels, daylight factors and threshold areas
- Perform Sky View analyses
- Compare against LEED, BREEAM and BB87 thresholds
- Test against other industry benchmarks
IES Training Manager, Hans Dhargalkar, is our most experienced trainer with over 20 years unparalleled experience in training customers in the Virtual Environment. He is responsible for creating IES training programmes and materials. Hans holds an Honours Degree and a Masters degree. Before joining IES, he was involved with wind tunnel testing, fire protection and building services software.