ICL Digital Twins in Action
This FREE course outlines how the full suite of tools from IES can be integrated to create different levels of Digital Twins, and showcases real life examples of various applications and use cases across the Built Environment. From detailed Performance Digital Twins at the individual building level, to large scale models at the City, Campus or Portfolio levels.
At IES, we believe Digital Twins are the key to decarbonising the built environment. Fully scalable from a single building to an entire city, our ICL technology goes beyond BIM to create a live Digital Twin which responds and behaves like its real world counterpart. Delivering the data-driven information needed to uncover significant energy, carbon, capital and operational savings. While taking account of resource use, transport, social and economic factors.
The ICL (Intelligent Communities Lifecycle) Digital Twin suite, integrates physics based simulation with the 3D model, real-time operational data, and Machine Learning.
The ICL suite comprises of the following tools:
- ICL Collaboration Cloud (iCIM/iPIM/Dashboards/Command Centre) – the Online Customisable Platform for Operational Dashboards, Portfolio Management and Community Engagement
- iCD (Intelligent Community Design)– the Energy and Sustainability Masterplanning tool
- iVN (Intelligent Virtual Networks) – the Local Energy/Heat Decarbonisation and Renewable Feasibility Tool
- iSCAN – the Building Operations Intelligent Control and Analysis Tool for making sense of your Building Data and created Calibrated and Operational Energy Models
- VE (Virtual Environment) – the Energy and Comfort Simulation Tool
Each video showcases a different real-life project and Digital Twin application, highlighting the methodology and ICL tools our consultants used to achieve key project outcomes.
Please note each video has its recording date noted on it – software interfaces, capabilities and best practice on methodologies might have changed since its creation.
Our On-Demand Learning courses have been designed by our IES Training experts, who have been training users of our software across the world for over 20 years.