This FREE course provides guidance on different aspects of HVAC design for advanced HVAC modelling in the VE.
These lessons cover topics including:
Modelling Ground Coupling in the VE: existing methods and the Kiva™ method
- Modelling a geothermal WLHP exchange system in the VE
- Common techniques used for airside heat recovery and energy efficient dehumidification in HVAC systems.
- How to model an underfloor air distribution system for the purposes of evaluating energy performance
- How to model and evaluate radiant room heaters and heated slabs
- Modelling district energy and central plant
- Complying with 90.1 requirements for ventilation controls in high-occupancy areas
- Modelling air-cooled and water-cooled Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems
- Modelling Indoor Swimming Pools
Our On-Demand Learning courses have been designed by our IES Training experts, who have been training users of our software across the world for over 20 years.